We provide infant care, childcare, before and after school care programme.
The Infant programme offers our precious babies the care they need in a tender and warm atmosphere of special bonding, respect and love, with their needs carefully and meticulously attended to. Other activities in the Infant programme focus on providing the necessary and appropriate stimulation for their early development in a prepared environment. This naturally include stimulating the child’s senses, awakening his/her interest in the environment, feeding his/her natural curiosity and development, etc.
18 months to two years old children are at the stage of exploring the world around them, trying to master skills on their own. Their daily activities will be filled with lots of exploration through play that encourages them to move, touch, feel, taste and listen.
Three to four years old children are highly imaginative, expressive and live in a world of make-believe. We extent their imagination with lots of pretend play, song and rhymes, free painting and creative play.
Five to six years old children are highly responsible and eager to learn. We challenge them with activities that promote cooperative competition and discovery.
Before & After School Care Programme
This programme is for students between the ages of seven to twelve years old. There are two sessions; morning and afternoon. Students are care and provided in healthy, safe and conducive learning environment. Students are guided and supervised in their school work individually and as a group.
To provide quality care and holistic curriculum that nurture children in the key developmental domains
To provide an environment in which children enjoys their learning process
Children the Focus | Fun Learning | Passionate Educators | Collaborative Parents | Community Partnership
- Every child is curious, unique, talented and intelligent in his/her own individual ways
- Our teachers are passionate professional in their roles and responsibilities as early childhood educators
- Early childhood stages possess great curiosity of exploring the world around them
- Curiosity, self-confidence and good character building is instrumental in the success of their future
- Childhood learning is a joyful journey and we will walk through their learning process with meaningful experiences
Our programme is designed to both enrich and complement the child’s school experience.
To achieve that, we strive to:
- Provide quality childcare and early education services
- Build a healthy foundation for growth, development and learning
- Develop independence and self-confidence
- Develop a positive attitude towards work and learning